I professionally install only Police & Home Insurer Approved KeySafes, with the Police’s “Secured By Design” Award, with Loss Prevention Board Certification too. These unique KeySafes are the Supra C500 and the Burton Keyguard XL.
It is recommended that on having a Police Approved KeySafe installed, the customer notifies their Home Insurer straight away. There is not normally any increase in premium by the Insurer.
What to do next…….
I offer a highly experienced and professional service covering Norfolk, and parts of Suffolk and Cambs. The Supra C500 KeySafe and the Burton Keyguard XL both have a code which you choose, and you can change the code easily yourself whenever you like. Please think about the code you would like to use. It should be memorable to you, but not able to be guessed by someone else. An Internal Code Cover is also available (Supra C500 only) to prevent nominated KeySafe users ie. Carers from changing the code. The prices are:
£89 – Supply & Installation: Supra C500 – OR – Burton Keyguard XL – Within 10 miles of NR8 5EP.
£5 – Tamper Proof Internal Code Cover, Screw & Driver Bit (Supra C500 only).
(£10 Fuel Charge Is Added For All Installations Beyond 10 Miles Of Costessey, Norwich NR8 5EP).
Payment can be taken by either cash, cheque, BACS, or by any of the below credit/debit cards:
A Tamper Proof Internal Code Cover Prevents Unwanted Code Changes – Highly Recommended If Carers Are Using The KeySafe Regularly.
I can also remove old/damaged KeySafes and retrieve keys from them. There is no charge for this, where a new KeySafe is purchased and installed at the same time.
If you require me to visit you and install this top of the range and unique product use the contact form, or details on the contact page. Or simply call myself – Rob – on tel 07554 443374 to arrange a convenient time for installation. I can often install your new KeySafe within 48 hours of receiving your instructions. I cannot take payment by debit/credit card, but payment can be taken in cash, by cheque or BACS, or by PayPal.
WHICH KEYSAFE SHOULD I HAVE?
Comparing The Supra C500 KeySafe – Versus – The Burton Keyguard XL KeySafe:
- Both Are Police Approved KeySafes In The UK With Police’s “Secured By Design” Award.
- Both Are Approved By Home Insurers.
- Both Certified By The Loss Prevention Certification Board.
- Sold Secure Bronze Award (Burton Keyguard XL Only).
- Dimensions (External): Supra C500 141 x 76 x 52 mm; Burton Keyguard XL 160 x 95 x 56 mm.
- Dimensions (Internal): Supra C500 79 x 51 x 18 mm; Burton Keyguard XL 70 x 50 x 20 mm.
- Weight: Supra C500 1.8kg; Burton Keyguard XL 2kg.
- Both Store From 1 To 6 Standard Sized House Keys.
- Both Allow 4096 Possible Code Combinations Via 12 Numbered/Lettered Push Buttons.
- Both – You Can Easily Change Your Code As Often As You Wish (4 To 8 Digit Code Recommended).
- Both Are Attack Resistant.
- Both Are Rust & Water Resistant.
- Type Of Weatherproof Covers Included: Supra C500 - Black Rigid; Burton Keyguard XL - Black Rubber.
- Fixings Included: Secured To Brickwork By 60mm (Supra C500) or 50mm (Burton Keyguard XL) Self Tapping Masonry Screws – No Rawl Plugs Required.
- Tamper Proof Internal Code Cover also available (£5) to prevent any nominated KeySafe users from changing the code (Supra C500 Only).
I strongly recommend avoiding other less robust KeySafes which offer a much lower level of key security which can invalidate your household insurance especially if also installed incorrectly.
Don’t take any risks – go for a Police and Insurer approved product like the Supra C500 KeySafe or the Burton Keyguard XL and I will fit it professionally in accordance with manufacturer instructions. Don’t take any risks. Call now. Please remember to retain the Secured By Design accreditation these KeySafes must be installed directly onto brickwork. I am a Supra UK Approved Installer, a Norfolk Trusted Trader, a member of the Norfolk Home Shield and Norfolk Against Scams Partnership, and an In Good Company Award winning KeySafe Installer.
Please contact me to discuss your requirements, and we can arrange a mutually convenient installation date/time.
Rob Jenkin – Keysafe Installations – Norfolk – Tel 07554 443374