I professionally install only Police & Home Insurer Approved KeySafes, with the Police’s “Secured By Design” Award, with Loss Prevention Board Certification too. These unique KeySafes are the Supra C500 and the Burton Keyguard XL.
It is recommended that on having a Police Approved KeySafe installed, the customer notifies their Home Insurer straight away. There is not normally any increase in premium by the Insurer.
What to do next…….
I offer a highly experienced and professional service covering Norfolk, and parts of Suffolk and Cambs. The Supra C500 KeySafe and the Burton Keyguard XL both have a code which you choose, and you can change the code easily yourself whenever you like. Please think about the code you would like to use. It should be memorable to you, but not able to be guessed by someone else. An Internal Code Cover is provided FREE OF CHARGE with the Supra C500 to prevent nominated KeySafe users ie. Carers from changing the code. The cost is:
£60 – Supply Of Supra C500 Keysafe (includes FREE Tamperproof Internal Code Cover Kit)
- OR –
£60 – Burton Keyguard XL Keysafe –
£58 – Installation Charge -
(A Mileage Charge Of £2 Per Mile Also Applies To Any Installation Beyond 25 Miles Of Costessey, Norwich NR8 5HL).
Payment can be taken by either cash, cheque, BACS, or by any of the below credit/debit cards:
A FREE OF CHARGE Tamper Proof Internal Code Cover Prevents Unwanted Code Changes By Those Unauthorised But Tempted To Change The Code.
I Can Also Remove Old/Damaged KeySafes & Retrieve Keys From Them. There Is No Charge For This, Where A New KeySafe Is Purchased & Installed At The Same Time. I also install wire free doorbells, door chains, and I can assist with installing your pendant alarm system as well.
If you require me to visit you and install this top of the range and unique product simply call myself – Rob Jenkin – on tel 07554 443374 to arrange a convenient time for installation. I can usually install your new KeySafe within 48 hours of receiving your instructions. I can take payment by debit/credit card, cash, cheque, BACS, or by PayPal. Emailed invoices along with attached photos can be sent to customers who live too far away from the installation address to attend. Just call 07554 443374 to order a Keysafe for your loved one and it’s all taken care of. Keys can also be cut and supplied to put inside the Keysafe should this be required. Additional charges apply. For your peace of mind, Rob Jenkin is a Supra UK Approved Installer, a Norfolk Trusted Trader, a member of the Norfolk Home Shield and Norfolk Against Scams Partnership, and an “In Good Company” Award winning KeySafe Installer.
WHICH KEYSAFE SHOULD I HAVE?
Comparing The Supra C500 KeySafe – Versus – The Burton Keyguard XL KeySafe:
- Both Are Police Approved KeySafes In The UK With Police’s “Secured By Design” Award.
- Both Are Approved By Home Insurers.
- Both Certified By The Loss Prevention Certification Board.
- Sold Secure Bronze Award (Burton Keyguard XL Only).
- Dimensions (External): Supra C500 141 x 76 x 52 mm; Burton Keyguard XL 160 x 95 x 56 mm.
- Dimensions (Internal): Supra C500 79 x 51 x 18 mm; Burton Keyguard XL 70 x 50 x 20 mm.
- Weight: Supra C500 1.8kg; Burton Keyguard XL 2kg.
- Both Store From 1 To 6 Standard Sized House Keys.
- Both Allow 4096 Possible Code Combinations Via 12 Numbered/Lettered Push Buttons.
- Both – You Can Easily Change Your Code As Often As You Wish (4 To 8 Digit Code Recommended).
- Both Are Attack Resistant.
- Both Are Rust & Water Resistant.
- Type Of Weatherproof Covers Included: Supra C500 - Black Rigid; Burton Keyguard XL - Black Rubber.
- Fixings Included: Secured To Brickwork By 60mm (Supra C500) or 50mm (Burton Keyguard XL) Self Tapping Masonry Screws – No Rawl Plugs Required.
- Tamper Proof Internal Code Cover is provided FREE OF CHARGE to prevent any nominated KeySafe users from changing the code (Supra C500 Only).
I strongly recommend avoiding other less robust KeySafes which offer a much lower level of key security which can invalidate your household insurance especially if also installed incorrectly.
Don’t take any risks – go for a Police and Insurer approved product like the Supra C500 KeySafe or the Burton Keyguard XL and I will fit it professionally in accordance with manufacturer instructions. Don’t take any risks. Call now. Please remember to retain the Secured By Design accreditation these KeySafes must be installed directly onto brickwork.
Keysafe Installations – Norfolk – is a Supra UK Approved Installer, a Norfolk Trusted Trader, a member of the Norfolk Home Shield and Norfolk Against Scams Partnership, and an “In Good Company” Award winning KeySafe Installer.
Please contact me to discuss your requirements, and we can arrange a mutually convenient installation date/time.
Rob Jenkin – Keysafe Installations – Norfolk – Tel 07554 443374